- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
The VendMaster 120 is an 4 column net-workable electronic push button vender, with a Imonex, quarter/dollar coin drop and a capacity of 116 vends. The unit can be ordered card reader ready.
The 120n is perfect for a route operator or any hotel/motel laundry rooms using room key cards.
The cabinet offers a three point locking system on the doors. When open, the lower door functions as a shelf for easy filling into the direct fill magazine. As a coin unit it has a locked cash box.
This vender is net-workable, meaning it can be expanded to 8 or 12 columns by adding additional units.
Our proven vending mechanism has dispensed over 23 million boxes over the last 18 years
The electronics in this unit allow for multi-pricing and provide accountability and self-diagnostics
The MDB platform allows for easy connectivity to any coin mechanism, dollar bill acceptor or card reader following the same wiring platform
Large, lower door product display
Locked cash box
For ultimate security, add the hinged, wrap around security guard. See VM120 soap vender with security guard (locks in photo for display purposes only)
A pedestal base is available for this unit. See VM120 soap vender base
- LCD display shows product pricing, machine status and programming messages in while program mode
- Imonex R7 coin drop – quarter/dollar acceptance – does not give change
- Lower door service switch resets faults
- High-security lock with three (3) point locking bar
- The MDB protocol specifies the format for communications between the vending machine controller (VMC) and the peripheral devises (coin mechanism, dollar bill acceptor or card reader).
Weight: 105 lbs
Dimensions: 15.385 × 45.125 × 11.5 in
Capacity: 116 boxes
Color: White with blue graphics
Call 1-800-640-7772 or Email email@example.com for a Shipping Quote
PLEASE NOTE: THAT INCOMING FREIGHT WILL BE ADDED TO THE TOTAL OF THE ORDER ALONG WITH ANY DROP SHIPMENT OR DELIVERY FEES
**ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. IN THE CASE OF HUMAN OR COMPUTER ERROR SUDSY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RE-INVOICE FOR THE CORRECT PRICE.**